| || |
Office hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm - Monday through Friday
- Receiving Schedule is subject to change due to weather, breakdowns and shuttle spot times.
- The following dump schedule is tentitive - Please call ahead to be sure we are on schedule.
- Dumping Soybeans and Corn.
- Soybeans only Sat Oct 21st and Sun Oct 22nd. Call on corn for Sunday.
- Corn and Soybeans next week.
- Wheat will start again in mid November.
- Current Dumping schedule is posted on the home page.
- Call or check at the pits each day for any changes.
Current Protein Scales;
- Spring wheat - Scales +.04 cts each 1/5 up and -.02 cts each 1/5th down from 14.0 pro.
- Winter Wheat - Scales +.04 cts each 1/5th and -.02 cts each 1/5th down from 14.0 pro.
- Call for base 12.0 winter wheat basis
Grain contract applications;
- Grain dumped without contracts in place are cash priced at the Alton closing board price the day of unload.
- Weekends are priced at Friday's Alton closing board price.
- Price Later or Basis only options need prior arrangements to apply your unloads against.
- Futures only contracts will have the basis set at time of first unload to the full contract.